DAFTAR LINK ANDA DISINI

Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

MASH UP.....LOOK MAN??!!

Holy crab!!!
my examination was really superb.....hope the examiner would give extra marks to us :P
nothing less and excess what has been done we must take the consequences....don't turn back what you have been done just keep it up and done go easy on it..you can make it...and i can make it!!!i really good at nagging in this blog right ==!
whatever...!!!even so, my result is next month...my heart is really pump it all out...it seem i want to score more A than anybody....that's possible...if 100 people got straight A's...i'm among them..huhu..i hope the best to all my friends :D

REEEKKKK!!!
SEM 1 break!!! wooohoooo...hmmm 2 weeks it seem too long for me.. i want to hang out with my BELOVED friends!!!hmmm my plan for this semester break is
1. Time Square
2.Mid Valley
3.KLCC
4.Sunway Pyramid
5.HOME SWEET HOME
if anybody want to follow me..can just come..no money no shopping :D
still i have'nt full my sem break....what should i do??lalalalalala
DATING!!??!!.....ohhhhnnnooooo totally...YES!!!! the secret admire is still secret...if you want to find out....just stalker us...eeeewwww...hahahah...
this sem break just wanna have fun and release all the tension and stress in college...so, for the next sem i'll open new book and fresh look into KMJ!!!huhuhu ok that's all bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment