DAFTAR LINK ANDA DISINI

Followers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

MH17

My heart stop when heard MH17 which flight from 
Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur crashed near russia - ukraine boarder.
i though it was a rumor spread by some idiot, then when it come out on the news, my heart was pop out, my friends said he will going back to Malaysia from amsterdam, 
i tried reaching his mother and sister, then they all shocked about the news,
then when i found out he is still online with his FB, i PM him, then he said, his flight was 18 July 2014
OMG !!! i'm screaming and informed to his family..i cant imagine my self if  i loss my REALLY BEST FRIEND!! indeed !!
a deep condolences to the family victims,
sad about this news, and really unacceptable the act !
people should live peaceful, there is no humanity in this world ! please bring it back !
MALAYSIAN SEEK JUSTICE !

source : economictimes.indiatimes

source : idrw.org

No comments:

Post a Comment